6 Week Course - Beginners Yoga - Vinyasa Flow Style
This slow moving, deep exploratory 6 week course will provide you, the student with the basics of how a Vinyasa Flow practice works. Vinyasa is a method of practicing asana (physical poses), in a sequence, flowing one to the next. The practice focuses on aligning the breath with movement while being mindful of healthy alignment principles. The course will include:
- Sun salutations to stretch the biggest muscle groups of the body and get your circulation going to clear out the places where you feel stuck
- Standing poses to build stability and strength, lengthening hamstrings and thigh muscles often tight from sitting, standing or walking on pavement
- Hip opener will help you to improve digestion, alleviate back pain and feel calmer
- Shoulder and chest openers to free you upper back, and loosen tension in your neck
- Twists to help you clear tightness in your belly, breathe easier and naturally “detoxify’ your body
- Simple breathing techniques to calm your mind and improve circulation, digestion and sleep
This course is perfect for students new to yoga or for those students wishing to revisit the fundamentals. On completion of the course you will have the experience to attend open level Vinyasa Flow classes.
Dates: 21/4/16- 26/5/16
When: Thursday 735-835pm
Where: The Health & Wellness Studio - X Training 7 Main Street, Osborne Park
Payment options: No bank fees: In advance - cash or card in person at class or bank transfer into the account below:
Miss K A Arnold
Paypal: Fee of $3.90 for processing:
Sorry temporarily unavailable - to pay with credit card please contact Kelly and send through your long number, card expiry and the 3 digits on the back of the card, the above fee still applies.
Please note* no payments are taken on the day of the course, please book in advance to secure a place and to ensure this course will run with the required amount of bookings needed. As this is a popular course a 10 day cancellation policy applies.